PLAY IN THE WORLD'S LARGEST RYDER CUP
🇺🇸 vs 🇪🇺
We're giving all new and existing golfers the chance to represent their team at the same time the pros do battle at Whistling Straits.
All Hole19 golfers from the USA will compete against all Hole19ers in Europe to determine the champions by Ryder Cup Sunday.
How it works:
Golfers can log their rounds between Friday 24th - Sunday 26th September on the Hole19 app to represent their team.
All gross rounds played by US and European golfers on the app on Friday 24th September will be averaged out as a team gross score.
Rounds logged on Saturday and Sunday will be averaged in the same way, the scores will then be totalled, and a winning team announced.
As an extra incentive to motivate golfers to represent their team, all new golfers from the winning team will be able to claim a massive 50% off Hole19 Premium. Existing Premium members will be entered into a draw and 200 will win 50% off their renewal.
This competition provides golfers in the USA and Europe with the perfect opportunity to play their part in the world's largest-ever Ryder Cup. 🤜🤛
What if the competition had taken place in 2020?
The scores above are actual numbers from last year, so our golfers in the US would have been the winning team! Can the story be repeated in 2021 or will the European team defeat the American? Well, with the ever-increasing number of new golfers joining Hole19 in the US and across Europe, it's hard to guess, so it's up to you to do your best to represent your team.
Invite your friends too!
- Download the Hole19 app for free from the App Store or Play store
- Create your profile
- Set your country
- Play your round.
Terms & Conditions
- All complete rounds will count towards classifications during Friday 24th - Sunday 26th September
- Classifications will be shown as an average gross score and grouped by team (Europe or USA)
- Only Simple or Advanced input 18-hole rounds will count.
- All golfers are required to fill their nationalities in their profiles.
- Final results will be announced on September 27th 2021
- The 50% premium discount will be available exclusively for new users from the winning team, from September 27th 2021 and only on the Hole19 Website. You will receive an email should you be on the winning team with your unique discount code and instructions on how to claim.