Congratulations to all Hole19 Tour '19 Winners! 🎉🎉🎉
In 2019, we unlocked Hole19 Premium Pro for everyone and focused on one of our features on the 19th of each month — it was a year of celebration!
All golfers that played at least one round on that day had the chance to upgrade their app experience by winning one month of Hole19 Premium Pro and accumulate points to get some nice surprises at the end of the year.
Well, here are the results! Check out the FINAL Leaderboard (from January to December, 2019):
As per our original announcement and conditions, which you can see here, all golfers that used Hole19 on the 19th of each month won 1 point per round, plus 5 points per completed challenge:
January 19 - 1 point per round;
February 19 - 1 point per round plus 5 points by sharing a picture or video on the Hole19 Feed;
March 19 - 1 point per round plus 5 points by using Advanced Input;
April 19 - 1 point per round plus 5 points by using, again, Advanced Input;
May 19 - 1 point per round;
June 19 - 1 point per round plus 5 points by creating notes;
July 19 - 1 point per round plus 5 points by using Match Play;
August 19 - 1 point per round plus 5 points by using Multiplayer;
September 19 - 1 point per round;
October 19 - 1 point per round;
November 19 - 1 point per round;
December 19 - 1 point per round.
Adam Fincher has won a life-time Premium Pro subscription and Steven Carré will receive a Mizuno driver, while Dayln Robertson and Kurt Zemke will get an Exclusive Hole19 Golf Cap! Congratulations to everyone!
Terms & Conditions
1. Each month of 2019, we will select 19 random golfers that have played at least one valid round on the 19th or completed a challenge. These golfers will win a Premium subscription that will be valid only for 1-month, via the Hole19 Website:
a) Every 1-month subscription includes a 7-day free trial, if the member has never had a trial before.
b) Each winner will be given a unique promo code that must be redeemed on the Hole19 Website.
c) If the winners are already Premium on web members, 1 month will be added to their current subscription.
d) If the winners are already Premium members that subscribed through the App Store or Google Play, they will access their 1-month offer once the current subscription is finished, this includes Premium Lite subscribers. Click here to learn how to change between subscription platforms.
e) One single member cannot win the monthly prize more than once (to make it fair to the other Hole19ers).
2. There will be 19 final prizes at the end of the year, which includes:
a) 19 Hole19 Premium subscriptions valid for 1 year (via the Hole19 Website, same conditions as with the 1-month subscriptions).
b) 3 Grand Prizes for the Top 3 golfers: 1) Lifetime Premium Pro Subscription, 2) Mizuno Wedge, 3) Hole19 Golf Cap.
3. Only real rounds will be eligible for the premium subscription giveaways and final prizes. All rounds will be validated by Hole19 before selecting the winners. A round is considered valid when:
a) The round is played on Stableford, Strokeplay, Match Play or No Scoring modes.
b) The total duration for 9 holes stands between 1h05m and 3h45m. For 18 holes, the duration must be between 2h06m and 7h30m.
c) The GPS matches the golf course location where the round is played.
d) Hole19 reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any round that tampers with the entry process.
4. All members can accumulate points on the 19th of each month to get more chances to win the final prize:
a) 1 point per round,
b) 5 points per completed challenge.
5. From March onwards, as members begin to accumulate more points, we will be sharing the Top 19 that will be competing for the Final Prizes.