Hole19 Tour ‘19: Our Monthly Golfing Celebration - March 19
Hole19 Tour '19 is our way to say 'thank you' to all of you who have have been supporting us all along. We are rewarding golfers each month while showcasing one of our features at a time, all year long.
For starters, ALL Hole19 Premium features are unlocked for everyone on the 19th of each month—that's right, you just open your Hole19 App and use them all, FREE!
And there's more.. on that very day, by simply playing a golf round and saving it using Hole19, you will be automatically in with the chance of winning one of the nineteen 1-month Premium PRO subscriptions (Hole19 Website) given at random each month, or the ultimate final prize, which we will be giving away at the end of the year. Click here to read the full announcement.
ADVANCED INPUT: Understand and leverage your game
Advanced Input allows you to get greater insight from every round you play. With this feature you're able to track your game shot-by-shot, club-by-club!
Understand the clubs you are relying on the most and the ones that cause you the most headaches. Take this knowledge and use it to shape your practice sessions and manage your game out on the course.
Do you have a better fairway percentage with your 3-iron than your 3-wood? Perhaps worth clubbing down for that critical tee-shot.
Ready to play a round using Advanced Input? Click on the button below to learn how to use this feature:
Off to the challenge!
To win one of the nineteen 1-month subscriptions:
- Play a round on March 19th, 2019
To increase your chances of winning one of the Final Prizes:
- Play your round(s) of that day using Advanced Input (Shot-by-shot Tracking)
NOTE: With all Hole19 Premium features being unlocked for everyone on the 19th, you can check your Advanced Stats and Club Stats (once you've saved your round using Advanced Input).
Advanced Statistics and Club Statistics are Premium features that give you more powerful insight of your rounds and the performance of your clubs so you can understand your game better... but let's make those our next topic for April 19th, shall we?
Ready? Let's tee it off!
Terms & Conditions
1. Each month of 2019, we will select 19 random golfers that have played at least one valid round on the 19th or completed a challenge. These golfers will win a Premium subscription that will be valid only for 1-month, via the Hole19 Website:
a) Every 1-month subscription includes a 7-day free trial, if the member has never had a trial before.
b) Each winner will be given a unique promo code that must be redeemed on the Hole19 Website.
c) If the winners are already Premium on web members, 1 month will be added to their current subscription.
d) If the winners are already Premium members that subscribed through the App Store or Google Play, they will access their 1-month offer once the current subscription is finished, this includes Premium Lite subscribers. Click here to learn how to change between subscription platforms.
e) One single member cannot win the monthly prize more than once (to make it fair to the other Hole19ers).
2. There will be 19 final prizes at the end of the year, which includes:
a) 19 Hole19 Premium subscriptions valid for 1 year (via the Hole19 Website, same conditions as with the 1-month subscriptions).
b) 3 Grand Prizes yet to be revealed.
3. Only real rounds will be eligible for the premium subscription giveaways and final prizes. All rounds will be validated by Hole19 before selecting the winners. A round is considered valid when:
a) The round is played on Stableford, Strokeplay, Match Play or No Scoring modes.
b) The total duration for 9 holes stands between 1h05m and 3h45m. For 18 holes, the duration must be between 2h06m and 7h30m.
c) The GPS matches the golf course location where the round is played.
d) Hole19 reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any round that tampers with the entry process.
4. All members can accumulate points on the 19th of each month to get more chances to win the final prize:
a) 1 point per round,
b) 5 points per completed challenge.
5. From March onwards, as members begin to accumulate more points, we will be sharing the Top 19 that will be competing for the Final Prizes.